Integrated information system "Unified state system of subsoil use management of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
Official Internet resource egsu.energo.gov.kz
The information system is designed to collect, store, analyze and process all the information in the field of subsoil use and oil and gas industry. This will enable to coordinate the interaction of the central and local executive bodies, subsoil users, what will ensure the efficiency and transparency of extractive industries, and will give a multiplier effect in solving the problems of socio-economic and industrial-innovative development of Kazakhstan
Modules of the information system “Unified state system of subsoil use management”:
1. Module “Oil & Gas industry”;
2. Module “Mining, Nuclear Industry and Transparency Initiative”;
3. Module “Electronic Archive”;
4. Module “Spatial visualization (GIS)”;
5. Module “Management, Services and Normative Reference”;
6. Module “Subsoil use”.